Sunday, December 16, 2007

I love Cindy

We have seen Cindy Lauper in concert 3 times and I can say she is one of the best showman I've ever seen . She opened for Cher in one of her farewell tours and stole the the show and both her shows at the Kirby were both professional and fun. Just a great entertainer.



Every time I post this video the evil Viacom Company gets it deleted. So I'll keep posting it and the lawyers for Viacom will get richer. Yes, Viacom is evil and I don't even have words to describe Comcast.

2 comments:

Michelle HD said...

I am tre jealous of you. I <3 cindy. Maybe the next time she comes around Nepa I'll get the opportunity to snag some tickets.

D.B. Echo said...

I don't understand copyright holders objections to posting YouTube videos. Low-res video plus low-res audio = threat to sales? Music videos were originally developed, in part, to promote music sales. Somebody sees this video, thinks, "Damn, I like that song" - and a few weeks later buys the CD. OR, the song languishes in the "music released about 20 years ago" bin.