Thursday, May 07, 2009

Home Rule shindig

As a matter of policy I don't plug candidate fundraisers or any other fundraisers, the exception is for what I consider worthy local causes or groups. See Off topic. Luzerne Home Rule is a nonpartisan organization that meets that test.


Kingston Fundraiser Dinner

Thursday May 7, 2009 @ 6:30PM Kingston American Legion 386 Wyoming Ave

Come join us at the Kingston American Legion for a fun-filled fundraising event! Dinner and drinks are included in the ticket price as well as entertainment. Your ticket also gets you free entry into our prize drawing. Tickets are $20 a piece and are available online by visiting our events page.

This may well be your last chance to see so many GSC candidates congregated together like this- use this to become an informed voter! In addition, candidates for other countywide offices will be there as well. Hope to see you- it’s sure to be the most fun candidate forum in Luzerne County! Did we mention that we’ll be having food?


I wish I could make it but this work thing always gets in the way of my fun. Give me reports in the comments or toss me an email if you go. Pictures would be great.


No comments: