Friday, February 24, 2006

Blogroll is back, sort of


I wiped out my blogroll a few weeks ago when I tried to move it to the sidebar. Well I got it back but it's still on the bottom. I don't know what I'm doing wrong as I tried inserting the code all over the template but was only successful in putting it on the end. Oh well, it's better than none at all.

I have listed the sites that are kind enough to link back to me and will add more in the future. Thanks blog buddies!

As usual I will continue to highlight interesting posts from these and other sites.




My Take is covering the voting records of various candidates.

The American Check-Up has some things to say about the Supreme Court and is speculating about 2008.

Another Monkey is dealing with many personal challenges and still finds time to comment on the news of the day.

Politics: Lehigh Valley Style has a great interview with Justin Behrens who is challenging Charlie Dent in the 15th Congressional District.

GrassrootsPA is covering just about everything.

Wilkes-Barre Online has some differences with Cindy Sheehan, Kevin Lynn and Walter Griffith as well as covering the 121st District race.

NEPA Blogs is building a list of local websites.

Keystone Politics is the place to go to read about Senator Rick Santorum's (R-VA) ethical problems and all of today's headlines. They don't link to me yet but LVDem is one of the contributors.

Simply Left Behind doesn't trust Bush. Who does? A special shout out ot Carl, he is the only Blog outside of PA that links here.

One-Man Think Tank is all over the slots thing and watches too much PCN.

Penn Patriot Online has great coverage of the 30th District State Senate race.

PoliticsPA lists Bob Mellow as a Harrisburg wimp.

No comments: