Saturday, September 09, 2006

Around the Internets



I recently wrote about my frustration when visiting Independence Hall in Philadelphia. I'm not the only one who thinks that the security is overkill. Phillyskyline made a visit and gives a blow by blow account. There are no trackbacks (you have to fix that) but if you scroll down and click on the image above you will find the story.

The Patriot News has a new blog called Pennsyltucky Politics written by veteran reporter Brett Lieberman. He's a natural blogger. Experienced, well connected and funny. The last time I heard the Commonwealth referred to as Pennsyltucky I was in the Air Force. I'm glad he didn't title his blog News from the Alabama of the North.

Froth Slosh B'Gosh is a fun read. The poor guy is a Pirates fan and has been suffering through this season just as he has the last 20. A friend recently visited Pittsburgh and gave rave reviews to PNC Park. He said the only bad thing about it was you had to watch the Pirates.

No comments: